- 1 lb grass fed lean ground beef
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2-3 fresh Iceburg lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Form beef into small meat patties and press into flat into muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes or to desired doneness.
- While burger patties are baking, slice sweet potatoes into discs.
- Place discs in a bowl and coat with coconut oil and cajun seasoning.
- Line discs on a baking sheet and place in oven for approximately 25 minutes, turning over mid way through.
- Once patties and sweet potatoes are done, assemble by stacking sweet potato, beef patty, lettuce, avocado slice, tomato slice, sweet potato.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Makes approximately 6 sweet potato sliders.